Jun 13,2011
Jun 13,2011
Extremely surprised to read the last two reviews (negative ones). If ever I set up an Estate Agency, I will be stealing Alex and Joe (from Aylesbury Branch) who were unassuming, delightful people who obviously know their stuff but without having the old fashioned "superior air" that so many had a few years ago. Polite and helpful all the way through. It has been a particularly stressful move but they were always helpful and polite. We had transferred from another agent and almost immediately they found a buyer for our house, true to their word.

I would highly recommend Michael Anthony. Having moved many times in my life, I think I am a good judge of an obviously professional organisation. Well done chaps!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 6! To leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Anthony Office 6