Aug 31,2014
By: 'LandlordSW18'
Aug 31,2014
I have been a landlord with my property being managed by Living London for several years. I am based overseas, so swapping agents is not easy. I have had constant trouble getting anything other than the basic rent collecting sorted out. They require constant follow up to get anything resolved and there have been several charges thrown in over the years that I have had to fight to get removed. E.g the DPS scheme where they charged £150 when other agents were not charging or charging a nominal fee of £20. They also decided to charge me the full 12% per month after the tenants were in the property for more than 12 months. Steer clear of this company if you are expecting your property to be "managed". I've ditched them now and would recommend choosing carefully if you're looking to move.
Charging a management fee sometimes involves some form of management. Lazy, unreliable and dishonest.
Attached Files