Aug 30,2014
By: 'G Holford'
Aug 30,2014
I logged on to write my positive experience I have had today dealing with the whole Lettings team in Hodders Egham after being let down and treated badly and unprofessionally by another agent. My opinion of agents is they are not all the same. I was surprised to read the bad review earlier and when talking to the Lettings team at the end of today it transpires that the bad review was in fact because the tenants had been advised that they were going to be charged a fee of £40 for an abortive check out fee as they failed to be ready on the day and then missed the second appointment as well, so I now understand why This was posted as human beings we go on the defensive if it is going to cost money. So my experience has been brilliant from meeting April in the office to my viewing with Zara and then as you would expect moving day is always challenging and there was a few issues but the immediate service I got was exceptional making me feel like a person and not just a number on their deals and commissions I was dealt with in a very professional manner and praise Hodders for their care and service they have me. We all think about writing a review of something good but normally don't get round to it so after reading the bad review I made an effort. I would highly recommend to tenant and landlords alike and when my own property which I let comes to the end of its term I will certainly be using Hodders to manage my property for me so thank you all for your customer service.

Hodders