Jun 04,2008
Jun 04,2008
The estate agent essentially made up a story that I was sub-letting my property in an effort to 'get rid of me' from the property. It was clear from day one, when they did all they could to give me problems, that they did not want me there. However, out of desperation I went ahead and moved in to one of their properties. BIG MISTAKE.

Throughout my dealings with them, I found them to be very unhelpful and at times, arrogant. I was immediatley tarred with a particular brush and from that point on, I was made to feel unwelcome. I paid all of my despoit and rent on time yet because they had unfairly discriminated against me, they made up some story about me apparently having somebody else living with me - the oldest trick in the book!

I am glad I no longer have to deal with this company, and from the fact there is also another negative review here, suggests that things need to change there. By all means, avoid at all costs if possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Griffiths & Charles Office 1! To leave a new review of Griffiths & Charles Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Griffiths & Charles Office 1