Jun 13,2011
Jun 13,2011
The people I've dealt with at the Clapham South office were extremely helpful and got back to all my queries very promptly and professionally. Unlike many agents they actually listened to our priorities in what we wanted in a flat and didn't waste our time with viewings that would clearly not have been a match.

We moved in to a new flat and as such there were a few small issues getting the place up and running and they were very helpful at this phase as well and we had everything resolved quickly and efficiently. I'd especially recommend Dale who has been our contact at Duck & Hedges throughout the administration process. I wish more agencies would be as professional as this branch has been!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1