Jun 12,2011
Jun 12,2011
Awful agency.... horrendous fees, rude unhelpful staff. They used to just let themselves in to the flat with no warning. Had to go to environmental health before they would repair the massive leak in the ceiling, the heating that was broken and a hole in the front door where a cat flap was once installed!! Never ever go to this agency if you have any sense!!
By: lorri2567
Mar 15, 2012
Mmmmm interesting how Tennant Direct have commented on the cat flap but not with regard to letting themselves in without any notice! Something which they do illegally on a regular basis!
By: disgruntled
Sep 07, 2011
I have only just seen this reply. luckily I moved out of the property in 2009. I do not have the wrong letting agent - it was tenant direct in Southampton who I was renting through and I can assure you I went to environmental health about all the issues I have raised. I am not surprised you do not have it on record as I am sure this is not something you would want tarnishing your name.
By: tenantdirect
Jun 22, 2011
We have consulted our property management department on this issue and we have no record of such an incident and have no properties with cat flap & ceiling leak issues, we therefore believe you maybe have the wrong agency and would request that your comment be removed, however if there is a genuine issue then please provide your address and we will ensure that we attend to any outstanding issues without delay.
Our office phone number is 02380 332230 and maintenance requests can be sent in 24 hours a day via email to maintenance@tenantdirect.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Direct Office 1