Jun 08,2011
Jun 08,2011
This is a review of the student lettings entity of Nicholas J Humphreys in Loughborough.

After almost a year of an NJH shorthold tenancy, I think it's about time I posted a review for the perusal of other prospective tenants.

My experience of the company has been disappointing at best. The company's duty of care towards some of it's tenants has been questionable - I won't be going into any detail here. My advice to future students is to think long and hard about what you sign, and do your homework (familiarise yourself with the Landlord and Tenant Act 1995). Do not sign an agreement on the basis of marketing campaigns and a free bar. You should ensure that any deposit made goes into a TDP scheme.

On the upside we have had a roof over our heads which represents better value for money than halls - hence 2 stars.

A little word of advice for anyone at NJH who happens to read this - sort it out. Without customers, there's no business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicholas Humphreys Office 4! To leave a new review of Nicholas Humphreys Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicholas Humphreys Office 4