Jun 08,2011
Jun 08,2011
"First class service"

I have recently rented a two double bedrooms flat from Ludlow Thompson. I am delighted to tell you that ludlowthompson was the very right choice I made. My property consultant has been, and continue to be so helpful. He was a very professional consultant.
My agent Kaisar Ahmed me regularly contacted us regarding the progress of the letting as well as closely following up and liaising with the Landlord on my behalf.
I would have no hesitation in using them in the future and recommending them to others.

If I will be renting or buying a property in London, I would go to Ludlowthompson.
By: relievedextenant
Jun 14, 2011

You already knew my issues with Property Management, as I had to complain to you about the level of service I was receiving. You 'kicked' Propert Management, and they dealt with my issue. However my previous attempts to contact them by email and letter received no response. The response I received after you 'kicked' them simply dealt with my request and made no attempt at explaining or apologising for the lack of response. Similarly you, as a 'Customer Services' dept did not follow up my complaint to explain, apologise or even ensure that it had been dealt with to my satisfaction.

As I am no longer a LT tenant my 'issues with Property Management' are resolved. Therefore it is of no benefit to me to contact you.

My comment above is, as the disclaimer on entry to this website advises, my opinion and is in reaction to the rather (again, in my opinion) gushing review, based solely on one aspect of your business. It is up to others to decide whether my opinion is of any value or not, and a reminder to others that the management of a property is probably more important than simply gushing about how great the letting agent is - Someone you will probably not deal with again during your tenancy.
By: Customer Services
Jun 13, 2011
We are keen to learn your issues with Property Management. Therefore if you be kind enough to email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com.
Please quote reference AACS02PM.
By: relievedextenant
Jun 10, 2011
Rather hasty comments. Wait until you have to deal with the management dept in Worcester, and then see if you "would go to Ludlow Thompson". Unless the property management dept have improved dramatically in the last few months I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Correction, I probably would, just to watch them routinely being ignored and treated with contempt - the most ignorant people I have had to deal with, EVER !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London