Jun 08,2011
Jun 08,2011
I have recently rented a two bed flat from Ludlow Thompson (Tooting office). I am delighted to tell you that ludlowthompson was the very right choice I made. Our property consultant has been, and continue to be so helpful. She was so "on the ball". They were completely professional, quick to deal with our enquiries and completely business like whilst still being friendly. Many other Agents would do well to take a leaf out of their book.

I found agents at ludlowthompsons to be both professional and efficient in their capacity as the estate agent for the renting of our property. My agent Amy kept on top of issues and regularly contacted us regarding the progress of the letting as well as closely following up and liaising with the Landlady on our behalf. In addition to this, she was very personable in her attitude towards us and her final gesture of generosity and kindness was to arrange for the delivery of a brand new mattress to our new home, celebrating the completion of a smooth and straightforward process. We would have no hesitation in using them in the future and recommending them to others.

If I will be buying a property in London, I would go to Ludlowthompson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting