Jun 07,2011
Jun 07,2011
Would not recommend this Agency. I rented a flat from the Glasgow office and had nothing but problems throughout. The flat was severely flooded and no one even came out to see about cleaning up the mess hence leaving us with damp carpets and stained walls. Several maintenance issues were never fixed including a broken extractor fan in a tiny kitchen which made it almost impossible to cook. Every time I tried to make contact I was told someone would be out to have a look or somebody would be in touch... but that never happened and after 4 months I gave up trying. After moving out recently... 6 weeks later and still no deposit back! I feel ripped off paying full rent each month for a damp smelling bedroom with no working light and a kitchen I couldn't even cook in!
By: Laura
Jun 12, 2011
After having spoken to the management of D.J Alexander I feel my comments were taken on board and the problems I experienced regarding poor communication within the office will be resolved. I feel a lot happier now that the agency have made an effort to listen to me and put right what went wrong, Laura
By: Neil Thomson
Jun 08, 2011
I am disappointed to hear your feedback regarding our service and I would like to personally discuss with you the problems that you have had. If you would be kind enough to contact me at our office on 0141-333-1345 or by email to nt@djalexander.co.uk we can discuss this further. Neil Thomson, Manager.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Glasgow! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Glasgow