Jun 07,2011
Jun 07,2011
I am unable to see what OM do for the money they charge which is by far and away the most expensive I, or anyone I know, has heard of. The accounts paperwork they send to justify their prices are written to confuse with strangle property labelling (the estate is broken down in to dozens of schedules such as 3J so you have to know which one you come under) and random and inconsistent projected costs. I have received projected costs for 2011-2012 along with actual cost for 2009-2010 actual costs which only covers a few months as its a new build. This appears to be so you can not make an easy comparison. I have requested the 2010-2011 accounts to see last years actual costs and as of yet....no response. Last year we all over paid and had a £200 reimbursement (should have been more but extra got put into the future maintenance cost pot) so this year they want to charge even more then last year and have asked for near 4x the amount (nearly £5000 for a block of eight flats) for their future maintenance costs. The buildings are new and covered under 10 years builders insurance so I have asked them to justify this 4 fold increase in cost.....no response yet.
When the maintenance costs are considerably larger then your council tax you have to start asking why, what am I getting. If you have a choice do not use OM Property Management.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1