Jun 06,2011
Jun 06,2011
Landlord beware! Do not use this agent!!!

They offered take my property on 2 years rent guarantee scheme and 8 weeks prior to expiry of the contract I told them I need the property back. On the day the contract expired I even wrote to them explaining as per their wording on the contract the property should be return to my self. But, now they are making excuses and their manager ***** is not returning my call. I left several messages with *****, ***** and ***** but it seems like it falling in a deaf year. I'll soon be launching a web site to take on this estate agent if I don't get my property back in the condition it was rent out with them. Also, when gave them my property it was specifically mention that it should be let to professional tenant on long term contract, there was a quota of maximum of 6 people to live in the property, but they completely ignored that and let the property as flat-share. They even converted the living room into bedroom.

Admin note: Agents' names have been removed

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Globe Estates Office 1