Download Property Smart Leader App
Jun 03,2008
By: 'Thetenant'
Jun 03,2008
I have had a terrible experience with Atlantis, on several occasions letting agents have brought viewers around without appointments, and they are unwilling to schedule appointments which are convenient to both parties. On the one occasion I attempted to rearrange an appointment because the time was inconvenient I was brow beaten and threatened with a
Jun 21, 2008
Dear Thetenant,
Thank you for your comment. I'm afraid it has been a little difficult over the past week to contact you after 4pm in the afternoon as I have been out of the office on appointments for the majority of the time.
I hope that you have not received a copy of our internal complaints procedure and I am keen to resolve the problems that you currently have.
I understand that you are moving out of the property today and perhaps you may like to contact me on my mobile phone at a time convenient to you, 07894 683 805.

By: Thetenant
Jun 18, 2008
Mr Strong, I have contacted you three times in three days, leaving a message on your answer machine each time. The only time you have attempted to contact me was by phone at a time which I explicitly stated that I would not be available. I appreciate that you are keen to resolve this matter, so perhaps it would be prudent to contact me by email or outside of my work hours.
Jun 17, 2008
Thank you for the updated comment.

Before the complaint can be taken to ARLA or indeed any of the other professional bodies you will need to follow our internal complaints procedure which will mean that a final viewpoint and investigation will need to be made by myself.

I would very much appreciate the opportunity of discussing this matter with you but until I know your name / property address this is not possible.

Kind regards,

By: Thetenant
Jun 12, 2008
Unfortunately Andrew I have been making these complaints to your representatives in the Reading office for four months now with no resolution. I have been called difficult and shouted at down the phone because your agents are incapable of sending out correct appointment times, none of my concerns have been remedied when I have gone through all the correct channels for FOUR MONTHS and it saddens me that I have had to make a complaint on a website to generate any interest from those in charge of the company. Nothing will stop me making a full complaint to ARLA about the ways the company has breached their code of practise- and a copy of this complain will be forwarded to you, though I will also be happy to call and discuss my concerns.
Jun 10, 2008
Dear Thetenant,

I was very concerned to read your comments placed on this website.

Perhaps you could call me on my direct dial, 0118 955 7001 to discuss matters further so we can resolve your issues.

Atlantis Property