Jun 06,2011
Jun 06,2011
After trying numerous avenues in my attempt to find accommodation within London I was left disappointed by the lack of organisation from other estate agencies and their failure to keep the listings up-to-date. I was drawn towards the professional and concise lay out of the Ludlow Thompson website and the ability to be kept in the loop via text was a huge advantage.

Within an hour of receiving a text regarding a property on Kings Avenue we had confirmation of a viewing the following day. Chris was exceptional in his organisation both with regards to the viewings and communication. He kept us in the loop, he was understanding and explained everything answering all of our questions and queries. Chris has gone above and beyond what was expected of him, managing to organise a contract and allowing us to move in all within the space of 7 days is no easy task and although the time scale was difficult for us to work towards in terms of providing documents, the process did not feel rushed at all and Chris did his best to push the relevant paperwork through in order to finalise our moving in date.

I would not hesitate in recommending Ludlow Thompson or Chris and will endeavour to use them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London