Jun 04,2011
Jun 04,2011
I found Fineholm terrible from start to finish. From the first point of contact their attitude has been rude and curt, most certainly not helpful or friendly. We had numerous issues with our property and when attempting to resolve this we were given the same response time and time again, in effect going around in circles and making no progress. We were left with no heating and hot water several times and at one point had to vacate the property and stay with family to get some heat (all during a terrible winter). This was a terrible experience not least as our daughter was only 2 years old. We are still trying to resolve the issues with them even though we vacated last year!

The attitude of the manager is appalling, clearly demonstrating unprofessionalism. I would never use them again and continue to share my terrible experience of them with people looking for letting agents. Do not use, ever!
By: Billy
Jun 07, 2011
I was a tenant in one of their properties for a year and can concur with what you have said above. I am currently trying to get back part of my deposit because they have made up false charges such as paying for a gas engineer call out, the apartment I stayed in didn't have gas. They are not responding to my emails. If they don't reply, I actually look forward to taking them to small claims court. The ARLA complaints system doesn't seem to do much good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow