Aug 16,2014
By: 'CazT'
Aug 16,2014
I found out about lettingsupermarket through the property website property118. They were recommended and there was a first contact form ready to fill in. I was contact by the owner, Tony Sheldon, within hours and we discussed the appropriate package for me as a landlord. He has taken on the management of my four rental properties and has found new tenants (when required) for two of them. His staff are also excellent, any query is addressed as quickly as possible. They are very professional in their dealings with both client and potential/current tenants. I can highly recommend them to both landlords and potential tenants.
The fees I am charged are very reasonable. With regards to the Tenant Find, they charge very reasonable fees to potential renters.

Lettingsupermarket.com