Jun 01,2011
Jun 01,2011
First met **** (Owner) and ******* (Junior Estate Agent) when looking to place my house on the market. Was impressed by ****'s promise of good customer service and so decided to give Newmans our business (even though young ******* sat cracking his knuckles like a schoolboy).

We instructed that we did not want an advert board placed outside our property, so was disappointed to find 3 day later Newmans erecting one (not a good start).

Further disappointment came when we decided to visit another property on Newmans books with a view to a possible purchase in the future. On entering the property with ******* we were greeted by the owner. At this time ******* decided to disappear into the property leaving us with the owner. The owner did comment to me that she thought ******* was in fact our son and that I was the Estate Agent (not good).

Further disappointment came when ***** (Junior Estate Agent) showed a potential buyer around my property and had to ask my partner what price we had marketed our property for, when surely any half decent Estate Agent would be at least armed with this basic info prior to the visit?

The final straw came when time after time we had to chase feedback on our viewings only to find the feedback we were given for the latest viewing was in actual fact from a previous viewing.

I have no doubt that this was once a reputable Agent but do feel that the young staff have not received the correct training and are able to operate in a very unprofessional manner. Just as a conclusion to the story, and now that ended our listing with Newmans, I am not surprised that a young chap has just knocked my door to remove the sign that he didn't put up in the first place.

Admin note: Agents' names have been removed
By: User
Jul 11, 2011
I am unsure who this person thinks the owner of Newman Estate Agents is but i know that he emigrated over a year ago, so i doubt that the reviewer has all their facts in order.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman's Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Newman's Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman's Estate Agents Office 1