Jun 01,2011
Jun 01,2011
Absolutely useless! I used the Bishopston Branch of CJ Hole to let my property in 2009 and have regretted it ever since. The staff were extremely rude to the point of being laughable, unprofessional and unable to follow simple instructions or understand the contents of a simple letter. Communication was non-existent and I felt I was banging my head against a brick wall the whole time my property was registered with them. Phone calls and emails were never returned or replied to and I ended up with an enormous repair bill for my newly refurbished flat which was badly damaged by tenants taken on by CJ Hole. Never again!
By: Jason
Jun 06, 2011
Dear Terry,
I was very disappointed to read your comments as we pride ourselves on offering a first class service and have an excellent record with landlords and tenants returning to us year after year. I would appreciate it if you could give me a few more details so that I can look into your grievances and respond accordingly. Alternatively we do have a complaints procedure the details of which I am happy to supply on request, you can contact me directly via e-mail on jason.colgan@cjhole.co.uk or call me on 0117 9166616.
Kindest Regards
Jason Colgan
Lettings Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch