May 31,2011
May 31,2011
I rent my property through Central Estate Agents. My experience concurs with the other landlord who has posted to this site. Their service is appalling. Their catalogue of errors is too numerous to include in this review. I now know how landlords get such a bad name; it is from the shoddy agents working (supposedly) on their behalf. I would not recommend any self-respecting landlord to use this agent. Is there a professional body to report them too?
By: Let Down
Aug 16, 2011
Contact The Property Ombudsman. They are a member as of 2011.
but you have to complain directly to them first and give them chance to reply.
By: NeverAgain
Jun 28, 2011
I was interested to see your comments. In my own experience they have failed to meet all the contractual terms that you list above. I also spend a good deal of my own time on maintenance issues in relation to the property (just a word of warning to prospective landlords who are looking to rent their property through Central).
By: Mo Farrar
Jun 08, 2011
Central are not members of any professional body such as ARLA because they are complete cowboys through and through so there is no professional body to complain to. The only course of action available is to take them to a small claims court for failure to meet the terms of their contract e.g. to take a dvd recorded inventory, inspect the property on a quarterly basis and report back to you, take sufficient action to chase missing rent etc.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London