Aug 12,2014
By: 'Martine Baker'
Aug 12,2014
I have just had the most pleasant experience in letting my property!
I have been throughly messed about in the past with other letting agents.I have moved into my property with absolute easy and professionalism from Roxanne Carpenter. She kept in touch with me and always returned my enquires however small and insignificant. As things haven't exactly gone to plan in the past I felt like a nuisance at times, Roxanne always assured me that no enquiry was in any way small. To quote: "If it bothers you, it bothers me"!
Moving house is suppose to be stressful, but no way in my case. It really couldn't have gone more smoothly!
Roxanne clearly knows her stuff and continues to give the best service I have ever received by anyone. If your thinking of using this company I strongly recommend you get in touch with her immediately.

QPS Homes