May 31,2011
May 31,2011
Very professional at the start of the contract and for a year I had no problems with them at all. However, since informing them I no longer wished to use their services I have been shocked at their lack of professionalism. Several months of chasing up trying to get my tenant's security deposit back finally resulted in an email exchange where we agreed that they would return the deposit within 7 days so long as I paid them an additional fee. I paid the fee immediately and yet they have still not repaid the deposit within the agreed upon timeframe.

In the meantime, I have sent 4 emails asking for an explanation as to why they have not returned the deposit. To be fair they usually reply relatively quickly, but the only thing they ever say is that I will get a reply shortly from the relevant person. Almost 2 weeks later and I still have not had anyone follow up and get back to me with an adequate response. As they have not repaid the amount and seem unwilling to give me an explanation I am starting to run out of options.

I am hoping that by writing this review someone will get back to me so that we can resolve this, but if not it seems I am left with little option but to issue a claim through the county court.
By: ripped off too
Mar 23, 2012
Good luck in the County Court. Many of have already been there with these guys for similar problems (all relating to theft) but to no avail!

Good luck in the County Court. Many of have already been there with these guys for similar problems but to no avail!
Nov 16, 2011
How about now? any progress?
By: Mr Htun
Jun 08, 2011
As an update, I was informed 8 days ago that the tenants should have their deposit returned back to them within 3-5 working days. Once again this deadline has been missed, and I have not had any contact from them explaining the delay. This whole process has been dragging on for close to 4 months now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands