Aug 11,2014
Andrew
By: 'Hayley Carn'
Aug 11,2014
We sold our house with Y Homes in June this year after being on the market approximately six weeks before accepting an offer. I initially contacted Y Homes for a valuation due to the very competitive fees, however on meeting with Andrew it was obvious the team are very dedicated in offering the best service. I can honestly not fault anything, and Y Homes made the sale of our home run as smoothly and stress free as possible. We were always kept informed of any viewings or feedback, and feel the very flexible working hours of the team make things much easier, especially around contacting them in the evening and regarding viewings. A truly fantastic team and service that I would definitely recommend.
Very competitive fees which does not affect the services provided.

Y Homes Ltd