May 29,2011
May 29,2011
Truly exeptional, throughout the whole process of finding me a property I have recieved nothing but first class customer service from this agent.
From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Rachel and made to feel comfotable straight away, I sat down and explained exactly what I was looking for, and from that moment it was easy form me, I had left my search in more than capable hands. Never was I left in the dark about anything, allowing me to make the best decisions for me, I have been in contact with other agents in the local area and in my expirience thay don't even compare, with Harvey Scott everything was arranged around me, rather than convinience for the agent, throughout this process I have never felt pushed around to make a decision and I was able to make a decision in my own time (something which hasn't happened with other agents in the past) I am now happily moved in and I hope others can use this agent and recieve the amazing service that I have done!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield