May 28,2011
May 28,2011
I have moved into a property in Bollington and now settled. I heard about this website off a friend and I am that impressed by the helpfulness and compassion shown by the letting staff there so far - more so than the agent i have just left! - that I felt need to put some of these 1 and 2 stars straight (granted they aren't the same branch) on 1st arriving to the branch the staff are busily answering the phones, typing away at their desks, but the minute I walked in I was dealt with immediately. Even offered a cup of tea! Which I accepted! I sat down with Rachel and even the manager Allis came over to have a chat and help. I was there and then whisked off to see a few houses. Some of which weren't what I was looking for so Rachel went back to the office for more keys to other houses (bit out of my price range) but gladly so as the next day I paid my deposit for the home I am currently in.

All through the process I could call up at any time and be put through to Helen who kindly gave me an update f where my references were at and even gave a quick nudge to my mums reference who hadn't replied - surely that is my job but she never hesitated. as soon as anyone answered the phone they knew exactly who I was even with me calling and only saying my 1st name.... very nice to know that all staff are aware of every situation going on in their branch.

There have been a few occasions where by I have had to call the branch for maintenance issues (minor) with the house and usually I speak to Mark who is very efficient and has always had people out either the same day or early the next. if i may point out, I did call a couple of days ago and was informed that he is now at the Stockport shop... may I please say to all at that branch you are very lucky to have him there now!

Brilliant staff, brilliant branch, brilliant estate agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield