May 26,2011
May 26,2011
My husband used them to sell a property in August 2010, all fine sale went through well, fees taken before money was sent to us from solicitors, today I have had bailiffs at my house, CCJs against both of us even though I was nothing to do with the house as they decided they gave the wrong figure to the solicitors and they kindly sent all court information to the property they sold for us even though they have our new address and my husbands mobile number! We will see what the M.D has to say when he checks his emails in the morning! Very unhappy, upset and scared! Would never recommend them!
By: Tom Knight
Nov 14, 2012
Vikki, I am sorry that you had this experience with Carsons. Since you had dealings with our company we have had a new senior management change and with that came training for all staff. I can assure you that something like this will never happen again and I thank you for bringing it to our attention.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch