May 26,2011
May 26,2011
As an ex lettings agent I tried to look at some properties with Bourne. I told them we had a viewing agreed on one of their properties with another agent and they tried to get us to undercut them and cancel it. We declined but asked if they had anything else we would gladly view. We then decided on the other, and tied up the agreement a week ago, to move in less that forty eight hours. They carried on marketing the property and persuaded the landlord to let to someone else. So with less than two days left us three girls are left with no where to live. Hardly the morals of a company that you want to pay rent to monthly, and trust to look after you with a problem. Unscrupulous and immoral... I wouldn't bother or you will have nothing but problems!!!
By: Bourne Estate Agents
May 26, 2011
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your comments, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your complaint with you. Could you contact me on 01252 722883 or email me your contact details and I will call you at a time to suit you.

My email address is

As with any complaint I will investigate fully, we appreciate all feedback and strive to improve our service, so I would appreciate a chance to discuss this with you.

Kind regards,

Chris Fleming
Lettings Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Office 2