May 26,2011
May 26,2011
Jordans did absolutely no maintenance on the property I was renting, we spent a fortune on fixing leaks caused by a radiator falling off the wall due to a damp wall and the pipe bursting. We called a plumber and Jordans have failed to reimburse us for something we notified them about months ago. We went through winter without any heating. They never return phone calls when they say they will. I now may seek legal action against them. When we gave them the keys back, there was no clarification of when we would get our deposit back, it's now been a month and I haven't heard anything, the staff are rude and impolite. Stay away!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton