May 26,2011
May 26,2011
Do not use Romans, they have landlords that don't care about the tenants when you move out you are charged ridiculous amounts of money for repairs even if you didn't cause the damage. They take days to answer emails and weeks/months to action any repairs. Most of the properties are poorly decorated and in need of whole house refurb. Romans staff are happy to take your money but will hardly help you, always favour the landlord. I was left with no working cooker for 8 weeks over xmas, did Romans help, no. I'm still waiting for my deposit money back, should have got it march, they told me it was sent to the wrong bank account.

Avoid Romans, do not use.
By: Martin Hembra Romans Lettings
Jun 08, 2011
“Thank you for your comment and I apologise for any problems you may have experienced. Please contact me directly as I would like to attempt to resolve this with you directly. Ensuring our customers have a good experience with Romans is important to me, my team and to the Romans Group and on the occasion that someone may feel they have not enjoyed their experience I would like to attempt to understand why. My contact details are Martin Hembra 01344 404717

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 4! To leave a new review of Romans Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 4