May 26,2011
May 26,2011
I have to say in all my years of renting property that Squares is positively the worst agent I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. The property on moving in was filthy and none of the work agreed had been completed and in fact took about 6 months to complete. One piece of work took a year! The staff particularly the girls who worked on lettings were beyond rude and even when the error was clearly theirs there was never an apology and their rude tone continued throughout any dealings with them. Nothing was ever done in a timely fashion including the return of our deposit on moving out and took numerous phone calls to sort out.

I would highly discourage anyone from taking a property from them and in fact our very property we have since found has been relet to someone and already they are having similar problems with things not done that were agreed on before move in, if only we had known them before we would have told them to steer clear of Squares. I am just thankful we now no longer have to deal with them as every encounter was stressful!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Squares Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Squares Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Squares Estate Agents Office 1