May 25,2011
May 25,2011
I work for another well known estate agents in Stockport (which shall remain nameless) and unfortunately they did not have anything which was suitable for myself and my partner so we decided to look around to see what other agents had to offer. We fell in love with a property with Harvey Scott and decided to go with them. I have to say that they were AMAZING right from start to finish. I did not reveal where I worked until the lady in the office checked my application forms so I knew that this was not a show for my behalf, they were genuine and professional.

I was called in the morning of my appointment to confirm this. The lady was bright and cheerful and was straight to the point. She was a little late, but called on the way to apologise and advise that she was on her way. We looked around the property and we just had a good feeling the moment we walked through the door. She left my self and my partner alone upstairs for a moment to discuss our feelings on our own and we decided to take it there and then. She went through everything with us before we put any money down to ensure that we were happy with everything and advised us that our application forms would be emailed that day, which they were. We came into the office when our forms were completed and she checked through them and explained the next stage of the process. When ever we called for an update we were always put straight through to the admin team which were fantastic. On the day of our move in we were offered drinks and there was a really friendly atmosphere. We were wished good luck with our move in and were told to call if there were any problems.

I will certainly be talking to my Manager to see if we can incorporate any of Harvey Scott's techniques into our own office. I must say, that as a fellow agent I realise that we are not all perfect but do feel that people only make complaints when they have not got there own way. I would use Harvey Scott again and would recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Davenport Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Davenport Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Davenport Stockport