May 25,2011
May 25,2011
I have worked with Focus for a number of years. Donna and Adrian rented me a house when i first moved to Slough in 1999 and i continued to rent from them for a number of years. They listened to what i was looking for and always found suitable properties -over 5 years i rented 3 different properties from them and never looked elsewhere. When i was looking to buy my own house, they recommended a mortgage advisor which worked out well for me. I am now a landlord as i live overseas. They have managed my house for 5 years and i have absolutely no complaints. If there has been an issue with a tenant or the property they tell me immediately and keep me informed. Friendly, personal and professional. I totally recommend Focus.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough! To leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Focus Residential Slough