May 25,2011
May 25,2011
The overall letting experience was a good one with Duck and Hedges, however the negotiations did appear to take longer than necessary in agreeing a price with the Landlord (however this was partly due to the offer being made over the weekend). There were also problems in obtaining a reference from my previous letting agent, which was through no fault of my own (my previous letting agent being quite poor) - however Duck and Hedges indicated that they were concerned as to my credentials as they had not heard anything. If they hadn't heard anything I don't see how they can question my reference - by definition of the fact that they hadn't heard anything! It eventually came through fine but in future I would recommend that Duck and Hedges be more proactive in getting a reference from the previous letting agent, without putting pressure on the tenant to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1