May 25,2011
May 25,2011
As a landlord I find Focus a great agent to work with, the staff are pleasant to deal with and I know my property is in good hands, maintenance issues are always resolved quickly so tenants are getting a good service, they are always happy to answer my queries or offer advice.

Most of the reviews are by tenants and to be honest with you as a landlord I have suffered at the hands of tenants who leave my property damaged, in a mess and at times leave the country and not pay the rent, I am the one who loses out. Focus are only doing their job by ensuring property is clean before the next tenant moves in, the property is not damaged or full of mould and any outstanding issues are cleared and accounted for before the tenant moves out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough! To leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Focus Residential Slough