May 25,2011
May 25,2011
I have let my property through Putterills for almost 15 years and the team at Welwyn have been absolutely superb. Always professional, efficient and not only have my best interests at heart but also look after the interest of the tenant - which makes for a very rewarding relationship all round. In all the time I have placed my property with them, they have continually found me good tenants and the property has rarely been empty. Their communication is excellent particularly from a maintenance point of view as they conduct regular property reviews every six months or so and have excellent contacts with local tradesmen that react quickly to any wear and tear, so that we can keep my property up to the highest standard. I can sincerely recommend Putterills thay always go the extra mile.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Putterills Lettings Office 2! To leave a new review of Putterills Lettings Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Putterills Lettings Office 2