Aug 04,2014
By: 'minx79'
Aug 04,2014
Did sell our house for us. However it took a lot longer than we were told as we were told the buyer already had a mortgage in place and could complete in six weeks which was not true and we didn't find this out until about a month later when the buyer suddenly said their mortgage was delayed coming through. Went through a very stressful three months and the buyer was a nightmare frankly and had to be chased all the time to complete etc. Now that the sale is finally completed, we asked the estate agents to carry out final meter readings for us. They haven't or if they have, they have not bothered to let us know so after-sales service needs improving. Pre-sale checks on buyers could do with being improved too given we were told our buyer already had a mortgage in place and they clearly did not! I was intending to leave a more favorable review for this estate agent, however they were childish enough to block me from leaving comments and reviews about the service I received on their Facebook page. I commented only that we were still awaiting final meter readings from them. They cannot take negative criticism and delete any negative or not so positive final comments from their Facebook page. Overall, I would not recommend them to any of my friends or former neighbours in Northampton because of their behaviour and latest actions.

Marshall & Cross