May 24,2011
May 24,2011
I really don't make this comment lightly but please, please do NOT use Central in Walthamstow when there are so many better agents in the area. I really would give them no stars if possible.

We rented a property from them recently, only to find they had lied on the advert (no access to the garden as it stated, which they deliberately kept hidden from us till we moved in), no cleaning of the property prior to move in, no inventory, no check of the property so we had to clear out loads of furniture and fumigate the fleas!

Then they refused to do any repairs (broken shower, flooding washing machine, so pretty necessary) and in response, handed in notice on us.

I'm now having issues getting my deposit back, which appears to be a recurring theme with them in these posts. And to top it all off, we were only renting while we were looking for a property to buy and when I spoke to one of their sales agents about a listed property, he asked if he could speak to my boyfriend!! Big, big no-no. Particularly when it's my mortgage. So would sum them up as clueless, unprofessional and sexist at best, and at worst, well, it's not for print on this site.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London