May 23,2011
May 23,2011
Do not use this agent. Their service is terrible and when it's time to receive your money they pass the buck. Be warned!
By: SKV
Nov 16, 2011
Director Tirans words in the above comments "This is not Madison Brook passing the buck, should we have held the deposit it would have already been refunded. "
Now in my case you have my money held within your business. you havent tranfered to any deposit protection or to any landlord. Why din't i receive my money yet then?

I know the answer. you are a cheater!
By: Very Disgusted!
Jul 07, 2011
I second what has been mentioned by Disgusted! I' m running out of words to describe their appalling service! Even after 4 weeks of vacating the property I still haven' t received the deposit back from them. I wouldn 't receommend anyone renting a property through Madison Brook.
By: Tiran Bharj
May 25, 2011
Dear Disgusted!

As previously discussed via email, your deposit was held in protection by your landlord for the duration and in accordance with the tenancy agreement. This is not Madison Brook passing the buck, should we have held the deposit it would have already been refunded. You have my sympathies, however their really is little we can do in this circumstance.

Madison Brook