May 20,2011
May 20,2011
Me and my friends have been desperately looking for a student house, when we saw some of the properties over the internet and in their office we got very excited at the prospect of so many houses to choose from. However after many, many phone calls and numerous conversations in person with them we finally got viewings for some houses. I don't understand why it took so long to arrange a viewing, they just kept giving us excuses, and carried on advertising properties that were apparently 'already let'.

We got whisked off in one of the estate agents cars, and practically dragged around the houses at such a pace that no one could take anything in. The houses we were taken around were in bad condition and in a number of the houses the tenants were still in there looking miffed at the sight of us coming into their homes.

They rarely knew the price of rent on the houses and seemed reluctant to answer any of our questions. Once we were back in the office they tried to pressure us into paying extortionate amounts of money just to secure the property - £680 off each of us (5people) to secure a house that cost £1200 a month? Ridiculous is the word.

When mentioning the name 'Chiltern Hills' the other estate agents seemed to recoil back in their seats. One estate agent said to us 'Go to any estate agents, just not Chiltern Hills' Maybe bias, but it seemed pretty genuine to me.

I feel lucky that we never signed any contracts with these people, and I recommend to everyone especially students, to stay well away from this estate agents.
By: Billow
Jun 20, 2011
Lol I\\\'m a student we just got a house from these guys recently,some of the agents were too arrogant to deal with us and learnt that this estate agent was the very few which even accepted students and between you and me lol for 1200 between five lol what do you expect to get a palace? Their fees seem to be fairly cheap compared to the rest of the other agents.. Also on another note they took you in their own car which I\\\'m sure other agents don\\\'t do. Your reasons are quite hard done especially when you come up with pathetic reasoning

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1