May 19,2011
May 19,2011
I have used IMS for over a year and the whole experience has been beyond a joke.
I have successfully managed my own properties myself for several years prior to this and it is not difficult and generally runs itself from month to month, but unfortunately due to working overseas I had to use an agent.

They are useless for example, terrible at returning calls and emails, they will instigate maintenance without checking with you and if you do have a problem with a tenant which unfortunately I did they then do nothing to assist, which in my opinion is the main reason why you would have an agent in the first place. In Hein site I wish I had left my 94 year old gran in charge.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1