May 18,2011
May 18,2011
My experience with Harvey Scott has been absolutely atrocious. I placed an offer on a property and it was very much 'smoke and mirrors' as to what was going on. I understand that certain information must be protected but Harvey Scott seem to have their own agenda which, without sounding too dramatic, is a little too clandestine for my liking. I would not describe their behaviour as professional and I found them extremely untrustworthy and impolite. They are hopeless at responding to emails and rarely return calls. As a prospective buyer I have been completely turned off using them in future and would definitely not recommend them to anyone whether selling or buying.
By: Manager
May 26, 2011
Dear HG, I am sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with Harvey Scott. Customer care is at the forefront of my business and I would personally welcome the opportunity to discuss your views and try to resolve the issues you have with our procedures and the staff concerned. I can be contacted at our Bollington office on 01625 557622, I look forward to hearing from you. Richard Hogben MNAEA - Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield