Jul 25,2014
By: 'A_Parr'
Jul 25,2014
I just completed a year living in a property which was managed by West Manor Properties. The building was brand new and we expected some bumps while the details got sorted out as is the case with most brand new buildings. I must say that those expected glitches never occurred. The entire year went by very smoothly. There were some short disruptions with the internet however they were taken very seriously by the company and all effort was put towards fixing any issues. I hear now that they have installed new fiber lines in the building further reducing any problems. We had one maintenance issue regarding our bathtub siding. This was totally cosmetic. We reported it and it was fixed the next day.

All in all West Manor made living my last year in the UK hassle free and I would recommend one of their properties to anyone.
We did not have to pay rent until the building was ready to be lived in. Everything went as expected and the building was completed on time.
By: Emma
Mar 28, 2018
Dear A. Parr, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us! Kind Regards, Westmanor Student Living

Westmanor Student Living