May 17,2011
May 17,2011
I've been living in my flat for 18-months and the members of staff at this branch are so frustrating to deal with. I'm absolutely staggered by their incompetence.

They've tried increasing my rent by £30 a month on my landlord's behalf - without telling my landlord, who wasn't happy about it!

They changed my electricity supplier - I have no idea how - by mistake. I had no knowledge of this before I had letters through the post. It took me 8 weeks to change it back and I was unable to go back onto my original tariff.

When the central locks on the entrance to the building needed repairing, I phoned the Walsall branch to ask for the number of a maintenance contractor - as they 'manage' the property. They didn't have access to the number and told me to Google a few names they gave me.

When I've phoned my landlord directly to repair things that have broken for the 3rd time, they question why I'm not using them.

Such a frustrating and flawed franchise. Avoid if you can.

Countrywide Residential Lettings