May 17,2011
May 17,2011
I have rented a number of properties from a variety of agents and my expectations of the service you receive as a tenant are not high, but even so Allan Fuller failed to meet them.

Whilst the process of signing up to the tenancy was relatively straightforward, once in the flat they routinely ignored all maintenance problems we reported; I lived with a broken window pane in my bedroom for a year, having made a number of attempts to get it fixed before eventually losing the will to live.

When it came to moving out of the property, they arranged viewings at very short notice and gave my contact details to two other agents without telling me. We are now in a fight to get our deposit back over a few very minor issues, despite the fact that new tenants have moved in so it is clearly in a rentable condition.

I appreciate that when renting you don't always have much choice over the agents you use but would advise avoiding Allan Fuller if at all possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney