May 16,2011
May 16,2011
I would strongly advise not to use Ludlow Thompson. I don't even know where to start but basically they were very friendly and helpful until I signed a contract and paid my deposit. 2 months ago I vacated my flat but I haven't received my deposit back. I've been ignored. I'm absolutely disappointed and disgusted by the treatment I've been receiving since I've moved out. I'll def take legal action to this company.
By: Customer Services
Jun 15, 2011
We are disappointed to learn that you are having issues in connection with your deposit.

Therefore we would like the opportunity to try and aid you with your dispute and give you the correct information. The Landlord has 10 days to return the deposit and should this not be the case then a dispute can be raised through the deposit scheme.

If you contact quote depAA001 we can investigate this for you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London