May 14,2011
May 14,2011
I recently rented a property via Sonia Estates and had extremely bad experience. They are the most unprofessional people I ever met. All the staff including the owner are very rude. They might act as very nice and friendly before the contract, but once you sign the contract, they take the tenants for granted, never listen to or solve any problem, and ask for more money for deposit for various things that were not even communicated before the contract. If you disagree, they threaten you to vacate the property.

I heard many bad things about them earlier as well, but we liked the property very much and thought it might be OK as I consider myself as a very calm and professional person. But they crossed all the limits of my patience and I end up writing this review.

In short, never trust Sonia Estates for any kind of business even if you like the property or the landlord. Please learn from my mistake!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sonia Estates Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Sonia Estates Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sonia Estates Ltd Office 1