May 13,2011
May 13,2011
I recently made bids for a couple of different properties however at the last hurdle after the offer was accepted and mortgage was approved (on 2 separate occasions) I have received a phone call informing me that another prospective buyer has offered a better bid. How surprising. This is not the first occurrence. I have a suspicion that gazumping seems to take place within Porter and Glenny. Ways to avoid disappointment; I would recommend you insist for the advert to be removed off the market once your offer has been accepted or make a pre-contract deposit agreement that way it will prevent agents like Porter and Glenny being sneaky. Good luck with purchasing but I would personally recommend you stay clear of Porter and Glenny.
By: Mark Willett
Nov 28, 2011
We are bound,as agents, to put forward all offers on each property to an owner.It is then the owner that decides which offer to accept.This is the essence of proffessional Estate Agency.If you were selling a property you would expect your agent to get the best buyer at the best price and put foreward all offers at any time they were received.
We have been voted the best Estate Agent In the UK in 2009 and 2010 and best Small Chain of Estate Agents in the UK for 2010 and 2011...These customer care awards are voted for by our sellers and buyers...not industry professionals.
We are members of The Royal Institute Of Chartered Surveyors,The Ombudsmen Scheme, and subscribe to their code of proffessional ethics.
I would welcome the above customer to contact me and discuss the complaint in detail.Call 01375 374444 option 1.
All seller and buyer clients are treated with the highest level of customer care and proffessionalism at all times...have a free valuation on your property and see for yourself.
Mark Willett,Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Porter Glenny Office 1! To leave a new review of Porter Glenny Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Porter Glenny Office 1