May 13,2011
May 13,2011
I can only describe the staff at West Bromwich as the most appalling, obnoxious and contentious people I have ever had to deal with. The most unbelievable experience with them happened when I booked to view a house and I turned up on the day requested only to find nobody there. I rang to see where thy were only to get a rude young women on the phone who promptly told me "I had the wrong time, goodbye." Bare in mind that the time I had was only 15 mins after the one she supposedly had, you could understand my frustrations when she told me nobody else could show me round that day and she put the phone down. I rang back a third time asking why she put the phone down and she said I was causing an argument. I told her I wasn't and that I just wanted to view the house but the service being provided "was crap!" at which point she put the phone down again. Needless to say we didn't view the house that day after ringing back another two times but getting the same reactions from the appalling estate agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Dubberley & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Paul Dubberley & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Dubberley & Co Office 2