May 13,2011
May 13,2011
My sister rented a flat over 6 years ago from Feliks Augustine. She was very pleased with the flat and the agents. She said that, other than the initial fee, there were no other hidden costs throughout the tenancy nor at the end of the tenancy. I had a very bad experience with previous estate agents so was a bit reluctant to go with an agent again. I saw this lovely one bedroom flat in Greenwich that was within my £1000 budget and realised it was advertised by Feliks Augustine. I spoke to them, saw the flat and then managed to secure it for £50 less!!! On my move in day the agent was really helpful and arranged our standing order for us. They even sorted out our all utilities and Council Tax!!! I couldn't believe my luck. We have been living at our flat for over 2 years now and I don't think we will be leaving anytime soon.

So far so good! Whenever there has been a problem Feliks Augustine has sent someone out to sort it promptly. We have never been treated rudely nor ¢â‚¬Å“rushed¢â‚¬Â around.

I strongly recommend using this agent. They are small and attentive unlike the other bigger estates.
By: mila
Feb 15, 2012
This is because you haven't moved out. That is when the nightmare begins.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Feliks Augustine Office 1! To leave a new review of Feliks Augustine Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Feliks Augustine Office 1