May 12,2011
May 12,2011
When I moved to Basingstoke from Ipswich in 2009, I rented property through them. As I was new to UK, wasn't aware of the property renting process. Initially these guys charged me 258 GBP administration fees, 90 GBP check in fees plus VAT. After 8 months, when we left the house, they charged 90 GBP check out fees + VAT (which is paid by landlord generally) and 190 GBP for cleaning the house. Now I have been staying in Basingstoke for two and half years, and rented another property after that at the same block (winterthur way) again through a different agency and they just charged 200 GBP inclusive VAT and no check in, check out fees. I would suggest no to go to these guys for any property dealing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Rent Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Rent Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Rent Property Management Office 1