Reads Davies were established in the mid 1950s and are independent Estate and Letting Agents with a wealth of local experience offering a friendly professional service.

Licensed members of both the National Association of Estate Agents and Association of Residential Letting Agents they have a prominent Town Centre office with private Car Park.
Reads Davies

Properties to Rent

Mar 10,2014
By: 'ELoise'
Mar 10,2014
Good people, great service. As I was new to Paignton I really appreciated them helping me learn more about the area. The turnaround from finding the property and getting in was really fast, and lacked the ¢â‚¬Ëœfaff' I have experienced in other places! I really ...
Areas covered

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Agent Fees

Our charges based on a Sole Agency agreement are normally 1.5% of the agreed selling price, plus VAT, payable on completion.
Last updated at 9:57 AM 02/12/2015 by Paul Forsey

Complaints Procedure

Any complaints will initially be dealt with by our Partners, but If they cannot be settled by this means can be investigated by the National Association of Estate Agents or the Association of Residential Letting Agents, as appropriate, in that we are Licensed Members of both professional bodies..

Complaints can also be referred to the Property Ombudsman.
Last updated at 9:57 AM 02/12/2015 by Paul Forsey